Monday, March 26, 2012

Preparations

This is a list of items I will be taking with me:
·      Identification/Letter of intent 
·      Backpack    
·      $40
·      Tablet
·      Camera
·      Plastic Bags
·      Small empty container
·      Jacket
·      Notebook and pens
·      Blanket
·      Map
·      Lighter
·      Flash lights
·      Pepper spray
·      Deodorant/Wet wipes
·      Toothbrush/toothpaste 
·      Towel
·      Hat
·      Pocket knife
·      Bible


I will not be taking in spare clothes, if for some reason I need more clothes due to
damaging them, I must seek out a salvation army or goodwill. There is only one
homeless shelter that I am eligible for within the area, Wheeler Mission Ministries, the
other three are only for women or as a man I have to have a wife or children with me to
be eligible.


No comments:

Post a Comment