Tuesday, March 27, 2012

No Sleep!!!

My first night was was unbelievable cold, the temperature got down to about 15-20 degrees. The thin jacket that I wore did nothing to help, I got approx. 2 hours of sleep. I found my spot for the night at about 2am and at 7am I was back up, hitting the streets of Indianapolis. I have attempted to upload pictures and video recordings although they will not upload properly. At this point in the day I will attempt to find a soup kitchen and homeless shelter, to check in. I also may look for a salvation army, hoping to find a bigger coat, it is 35 degrees right now.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your safety throughout this journey. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly brave but please be careful! We here at EIU are thinking of you and your mission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...glad you're alright, and Lord willing you will continue to be.

    ReplyDelete