Monday, March 26, 2012

Arrived!

I have arrived in Indianapolis, IN. The first thing I did was say a prayer, asking the God to watch over me. From there I took my pocket knife out my backpack and placed it in my right pocket, ready for whatever. As I left the bus station to embark on my journey I initially went the wrong way, SMH, but i am on track and downtown in the heart of Indianapolis. I have been walking for about 20 minutes, trying to remember streets, significant buildings, and locations with free Wi-Fi. I am currently in a Steak`n Shake using their free Wi-Fi, although i had buy food to sit in here, so with limited funds I have purchased water and fries. I am taking forever to eat these fries because I know I will be expected to leave once I am done.

Also I have spotted another homeless individual. I can tell due to her being alone and having a lot of items with her in a plastic bag. As well she is stalling with eating her food. Looking into her eyes I can see that she is tired. This is going to be a rough 5 nights...

6 comments:

  1. Dr Taylor sent me the link to your blog, Darius. What a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very noble effort you are putting forth Bro. You have my prayers and support. I will be keeping up with your blog and sharing with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darius I am so proud of you. I will be praying for you and REMEMBER YOU CAN DO ALL THING THROUGH CHRIST.

    ------Wenyell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Keep Posting as often as possible! ... We are all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete